Following yesterday’s V1.1.0 release, Digital Replica has pushed a supplementary product update for the Cessna 310L – X-Plane 11. Specifically, the release brings the software up to Version 1.1.0a and features several adjustments and fixes to the previous update.
Please see below for a complete update changelog according to Cameron of X-Aviation.
- Fixed librain graphic error.
- Fixed fuel gagues broken on 1.1.0 implementation.
- Reworked cockpit view limits.
- Particles effect adjusted.
- Adjusted autopilot pitch.
To review the complete update announcement, see the source post via the X-Pilot forums. Alternatively, for more information about the acclaimed Cessna 310L by Digital Replica, visit the product sales page via X-Aviation.
Thank you as always to Rafael for the tip.
*Image courtesy of Digital Replica.