Digital Replica has posted a new product update for the developers acclaimed Cessna 310L – X-Plane 11. The release brings the software up to Version 1.1.2 and features several additions and improvements to the existing aircraft build including a new Garmin G5 PFD and HSI with a GFC600 digital autopilot.
Please see below for a complete update changelog.
- New Garmin G5 PFD and HSI with GFC600 digital autopilot: This includes new features as Flight Director, Electronic Stability & Protection (ESP), Yaw Dumper, etc.
- SASLS version to 3.7.1 which fixes Linux crash on startup.
- Reworked interior lights with 3d lights.
- Passengers light now can be individually turned on or off.
- Added polygon to the exterior 3D model (nose, and roof). Plus other 3d fixes.
- Exterior lights reworked.
- Exterior reflection fixes and improved cockpit textures.
- Pilot and copilots armrests are movable and seatbelts where added.
- Navomatic 400 code modified. Also, GPS follow mode was discarded (we now have the GFC600 available).
- Load Chart now can be toggled to show units in Kg or in lb.
- Passengers weight now randomly change weight every time they are toggled
- Added Key Bindings: Navomatic 400 / GFC600 and G5 / Magnetos / Fuel Pumps / Exterior lights.
- Manual Update and checklist now also in PDF format.
- There is no more need for the aircraft to be in a specific path for the librain plugin to work.
- Avionics options changed.
- Bug, where engines won’t start when starting a new flight after the aircraft has crashed, is now fixed.
The update is now available via the x-plane.org store.
For more information about the Cessna 310L by Digital Replica, visit the product sales page via x-plane.org.