Check out some update screenshots below.
Next, see a complete changelog according to the developer.
- Compatibility with: FSX, FSX:SE, FSW, P3Dv1-v4
- Removed demolished buildings
- Inserted constructed buildings (new terminal, new hotel, new tower, new military hangar and more).
- Many “invisible” things done to make that 2011 scenery continue to work as good as it did for the last few years.
- Night apron lighting upgraded.
To review the complete update announcement, see the source post via the developers Facebook page. If you’d like to learn more about the scenery, see the official product page via the developers website.
On another note, earlier this summer, Drzewiecki released the wonderful Polish Airports Volume 3, Version 4 scenery package for FSX and Prepar3D, see our post dated July 23, 2018 for more information.
*Images courtesy of Drzewiecki Design.