POLAND – Drzewiecki Design has posted a large scale (and free) product update for Polish Airports Vol.1 X – FSX and Prepar3D. The release brings the software up to Version 4.6 and features a number of wide-ranging improvements to each airport in the package. According to Drzewiecki, the new installer has been sent to stores and should be available very soon.
Please see below for a complete update changelog according to the developer.
- All airports: Dynamic Lights, P3Dv4 native ground poly, weather-dependent lighting, enhanced SODE objects, fixed taxiway centerline lighting, updated apron markings
- EPGD: New DHL Cargo building, enhanced car parkings, better GSX compatibility, new mesh around the airport
- EPKT: New ATC tower, new cargo apron, new static aircraft
- EPRZ: New G and Z taxiways, new Air Club building and the old one removed, new MGGP Aero building, new AirRes building, new taxiways and refurbished hangar in OKL, mesh fixes, GSX-compatible jetway
- EPLB: New ground poly (FSX and P3Dv4 formats), new terminal with interior plus the East section, new train and rails, new HEMS base, new handling vehicles, new fences and SODE-controlled gate, new Swidnik buildings, new objects at the terminal parking and a new mesh.
If you’d like to review the original update announcement, see the source post via Facebook. Alternatively, for more information about Polish Airports Vol.1 X for FSX and Prepar3D, visit the product sales page via simMarket.
In other news, Drzewiecki also recently shared some new preview renders from Sheremetyevo V2.