Please see below for a revised product features list including a breakdown of changes (in V2).
- High quality sceneries of EPWR Wrocław, EPPO Poznań, EPBY Bydgoszcz and EPSY Olsztyn-Mazury airports
- Photoreal Wrocław, Poznań and Bydgoszcz cities with landmarks and autogen
- Up-to-date scenery of all airports including newly constructed terminals, aprons and taxiways
- HDR lighting, detailed markings, static aircraft
- Animated jetways, VGDS, marshallers (SAM plugin)
- Airport charts included
[New in V2]
- New airport: EPSY Olsztyn-Mazury
- Poznań city with landmarks and lite EPKS scenery
- EPPO new ATC tower, LPR base, ground layout, de-ice apron, GA apron, surrounding buildings, updated terminal look
- EPWR terminal interior, runway look after construction work completed, new signs, taxiway center lights, new approach lights, new de-ice apron, 2 GA hangars, Ryanair hangar, tech buildings, LPR base, cargo buildings
- EPBY updated terminal with restaurant interior added, aprons 1, 2 and 4, new GA stands, WZL2 hangar and other new buildings
- SAM plugin support for jetway animation, VGDS and marshallers
- Airport aprons with reflections and rain effects
To review the original release announcement, see the source post via Facebook. Alternatively, for more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €24.39 EUR – owners of the previous version are entitled to a special upgrade price of €14.64 EUR.
In other news, Drzewiecki has officially ended development for X-Plane 10.
*Images courtesy of Drzewiecki Design.