This is an upgrade to the previous version 3 release, owners of the legacy version are entitled to an upgrade discount, more information is available at the bottom of this page.
Please see below for a selection of official release captures.
Next, check out a list of new product features included as part of the version 4 upgrade.
New airport: EPSY Olsztyn-Mazury
– FSX, FSX:SE, FSW, P3Dv1-v4 compatibility
– Completely new lighting system incl. Dynamic Lighting for P3Dv4 and Lights Always ON feature
– SODE support for jetways and other animations
– Optional, new static aircraft for each airport
– Fully automatic season switching
– Poznań photoreal city with autogen, landmarks and lite EPKS scenery
– New control tower, LPR base, ground layout, de-ice apron, GA apron, surrounding buildings
– Updated terminal look
– Terminal interior added
– Runway after construction work, new signs, taxiway center lights, new approach lights, new de-ice apron, 2 GA hangars, Ryanair hangar, tech buildings, LPR base, cargo buildings
– Updated terminal, interior added
– Aprons 1, 2 and 4, new GA stands, WZL2 hangar and other new buildings
Certainly looks to be a fantastic package with plenty to explore, congratulations to Drzewiecki Design.
To learn more about the scenery and review additional product screenshots, visit the official product page via the developers website. For various purchase options, see the developers vendor page. At the time of this writing, via simMarket, the scenery is priced at €24.39 EUR. However, owners of the existing version are entitled to a special upgrade price of €14.63 EUR.
*Images courtesy of Drzewiecki Design.