Please see below for a product features list.
- About 500 square kilometers of territory covered in this package
- Airports and Heliports
- Two virtual airports are included with a grass runway: in Grindelwald (about 800 meters long) and Lauterbrunnen (700 meters)
- 10 heliports located in areas of naturalistic and tourist interest.
- All the villages in the area have been reconstructed in 3D with about 70 types of buildings typical of area, as well as many buildings
- reproduced from real (hotels, stations, churches …)
- All the ski lifts have also been rebuilt (16).
- The railway stations in the area are very detailed (Kleine-Scheidegg, grindelwald, Wengen, Lauterbrunnen)
- The Eiger reproduced in 3D with 4K texture of the North Face.
- For the Monch and the Jungfrau, polygons / textures have been positioned that reproduce the real color (summer season).
- The whole area is covered by polygons / HD textures for a very sharp and accurate view.
- The whole residential area has night textures.
- Scenery summer season
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the x-plane.org store. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $24.95 USD.
You may recall, back in February, the team also released Cerro Torre Los Glaciares 3D National Park for X-Plane 11
*Images courtesy of Frank Dainese and Fabio Bellini.