Allan Island is a small 292 acre private island located southwest of Anacortes, Washington and is part of the San Juan Island chain. The scenery features a small grass airfield, representative mesh, photoreal imagery, 3D grass, customized object items, and much more.
Please see below for a full update changelog according to the developer.
- Fixed an issue where runway type was set to Asphalt instead of Grass.
- Fixed an issue where Campfire effects were not visible in P3Dv4.
- Fixed a compatibility issue when using ORBX Anacortes.
- Added Window reflections, Specular textures, Normal (Bump) and Light Maps to Cabin model.
- Added P3Dv4 native support for airport AFCAD.
- Added P3Dv4 native support for Cabin model.
- Added P3Dv4 native support for all SODE-powered models.
- Added optional custom trees to enhance Autogen density around the airstrip.
- Added ambient audio.
- Optimized Cabin model by removing internal triangles.
- Optimized Terrain Mesh to reduce file size.
- Improvements to Autogen annotation.
- Moved Windsock to proper location.
Another great freeware option made even better, congratulations to the development team. Go get your copy today!
To see the original source announcement and for download instructions, jump to the applicable reference page via the developers website.
*Image courtesy of Emerald Scenery Design.