Serving the city of Quito and surrounding area, the airport is a midsize international facility and the busiest airport in Ecuador. Situated at an altitude of 7,874 feet, SEQM handles approximately 5 million passengers per annum and is a hub for Avianca Ecuador, LATAM Ecuador, and TAME. Moreover, Quito is an important cargo hub for Latin America.
Please see below for a brief project features list.
- Features the all-new Flightbeam Manager system (no Addon Manager/Couatl required)
- Configuration Manager allows you to quickly customize SEQM to your liking
- Utilizes SODE for advanced jetway interaction with aircraft and dynamic windsocks
- Superior performance: Highly optimized giving you exceptional framerates
- Ultra crisp, hi-def textures rendered up to 4096×4096 resolution
- Accurate vehicle representation from the actual airport
- Includes custom static GA and Cargo aircraft
- P3Dv4 dynamic night lighting included
- Leverages P3D’s material scripting engine for dynamic runway lights
- Key interior areas modeled, giving a sense of depth inside terminals
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the Flightbeam store. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $25.99 USD.
*Images courtesy of Flightbeam Studios.