NEW ZEALAND – Flightbeam Studios has posted a new product update (Patch 2) for the developers highly acclaimed NZWN, Wellington International Airport for Prepar3D V3 and V4. The release brings the software up to Version 1.02 and features a number of additions and improvements to the existing scenery build.
Please see below for a list of changes.
- All new custom autogen trees throughout entire product coverage (no more bare winter trees, or colored fall leaves)
- Custom GSX ini file for custom placement of GSX objects and aircraft positioning
- Various AFCAD improvements
- Added various missing buildings around airport
- Added more static vehicles in key locations
- Runway touchdown lights removed for better accuracy to real airport
- Various other improvements
Keep in mind, according to Mir (of Flightbeam), “Due to the nature of this patch and the files involved, it’s not possible to update this using the Flightbeam Manager alone.” As such, users will need to download the new installer.
To review the complete update announcement, see the source post via the Flightbeam forums. Alternatively, for more information about Flightbeam Wellington, visit the product sales page via the developers website.
*Image courtesy of Flightbeam Studios.