FlightFactor has released two new product updates for the developers Airbus A320 Ultimate for X-Plane. This includes the initial V0.10.0 release as well as a small subsequent update (V0.10.1). Perhaps most important is the addition of a new weather radar system. Keep in mind, according to asso of FlightFactor, the system does not support xEnviro – however, compatibility is planned for the next (xEnviro) update.
Please see below for a complete update changelog.
- Removed flare and glow from internal lights
- Fixed transparend weather radar background
- Weather radar added
- CIDS: Added Flight Attendant Panel (FAP) to EFB
- CIDS: Cabin and galley illumination control from FAP
- CIDS: Cabin ready function
To review the original release announcement(s), see the source post for either V0.10.0 or V0.10.1 via the x-plane.org forums. Alternatively, for more information about the FlightFactor Airbus A320 Ultimate, visit the product sales page via the x-plane.org store.
You may recall, the aircraft was last updated back in February.
*Image courtesy of FlightFactor.