FlightFactor has pushed a new product update for the developers Airbus A320 Ultimate for X-Plane. The release brings the software up to Version 0.10.8 and features a number of fixes and general improvements to the existing aircraft build. Perhaps most notable, the update fully implements the highly anticipated weather radar unit.
Please see below for a list of changes according to x-plane.org forums user Horusjatina.
- Improved CPU usage on MAC
- Fixed clicks in VR mode
- Fixed communication with activation server
- Removed all spaces from the commands list and renewed the commands.txt file
- Weather radar added
- CIDS: added Flight Attendant Panel (FAP) to EFB
- CIDS: cabin and galley illumination control from FAP
- CIDS: cabin ready function
- CIDS: temperature control from FAP
- CIDS: cabin and mech calls, interphone, PA announcements and audio management
- CIDS: EVAC function
- Emergency lighting
To review the complete update announcement including installation instructions, see the source post via the x-plane.org forums. For more information about the FlightFactor Airbus A320 Ultimate, visit the product sales page via the x-plane.org store.
You may recall, the preceding beta version was released back in April.
Image // FlightFactor