Please see below for an update changelog.
- added new XP11 pop-out windows
- fixed the bug with hadrware throttles not working
- fixed the AP disc not triggering master warning bug
- tuned the CG
- made all screens pop out
- added support for pdf charts
- fixed the issue with flight plan origin
To review the original update announcement, see the source thread via the x-plane.org forums. Alternatively, of you’d like to learn more about the FlightFactor Airbus A350 XWB Advanced, check out the product sales page via the x-plane.org store.
On a related note, just last month, the developer released the Boeing 767 Pro Extended, see our post dated November 8, 2018 for more information.
*Image courtesy of FlightFactor.