Leonardo Software House has released a new incremental (open beta) update for Fly the Maddog X – 64-bit (P3D V4.4/4.5). The update is classified 1.4b427 and features a number of fixes and improvements to the existing aircraft build. Items of note include ARC-DME support and a new “full economy” cabin layout.
Keep in mind, according to Stefano of Leonardo Software House, “Even if released momentarily as Open Beta, the update is recommended to all users and is considered stable enough for public release.”
Please see below for a list of changes.
- minor bugfixes;
- tuned GSX integration;
- improved LOC/ILS CAP logic;
- fixed cabin pressurization rate instrument;
- added ACARS message when loadsheet is over maximum weight;
- fixed issue when selecting ACARS message from 2nd page;
- changed OOOI OUT trigger to: door closed, beacon light ON and parking brake released;
- VNAV CDI now correctly not shown in PLAN mode.
3DMODEL: EXTERNAL / AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS / LOAD MANAGER
- added airline option for full economy (162Y) pax cabin.
- added 8.33KHz channel spacing emulation;
- added ARC-DME procedures support (requires specific AIRAC dataset for Fly the Maddog X 64bit P3D v4.4/v4.5, available via Navigraph).
To review the complete update announcement including installation instructions, see the source post via the developers ‘News and updates’ forum. For more information about Fly the Maddog X, visit the product website.
*Image courtesy of Leonardo Software House.