Leonardo Software House has released a new open beta update for Fly the Maddog X – 64-bit (P3D V4.4/4.5). The update is designated 1.5b476 – according to Stefano, features include “…the Canadian Marconi CMS-900 coupled with the PMS, along with a bunch of new cockpit customizations plus a series of improvements and fixes, that range from the addition of some new sounds to the improved GSX Level 2 integration (now making full use of the new features available).”
Shortly thereafter, Stefano continues, “If you own the MD-83 & MD-88 variants expansion you are now free to choose any of the 3 engine types for each airframe.”
Check out some release images below.
Next, an update changelog.
******1.5b476 – 07/09/2019******
64bit edition – P3D v4.4/v4.5/v4.5HF1
- added Canadian Marconi CMS-900 and PMS systems;
- added new cockpit customizations in ‘Airliner Options’ (check ‘Fly the Maddog X User Manual.pdf’ – page 9);
- added mouse acceleration (if enabled in load manager) to VHF freq decimals in 8.33KHz mode;
- added clock settings (except chr buttons) to the CM1/CM2 sync option;
- when MD-83 & MD-88 variants is installed, added the possibility to select -219 engine type for the MD-82 and -217A/-217C for the MD-83/MD-88 (TRC settings and performances will change accordingly);
- removed NO-PBR model option;
- added sound for auto/manual press lever and manual press wheel movement;
- added sound for spoiler extended in flight;
- added slat aerodynamic sound;
- all cockpit sounds now located in the aircraft sound folder;
- Operation Manuals revision ‘Vol II chapter 6 – conditional procedures’, to include CMS900+PMS reference;
- ‘Quick Guide and ‘User Manual’ revision.
- minor bug fixes;
- revised flight dynamics;
- improved LOC CAP logic;
- fixed and improved GSX/GSX Level 2 integration;
- improved engine spoolup timing and sound sync;
*3D MODEL: INTERNAL*
- fine tuning of VC objects dimensions and position.
The official stable version is expected in a couple of weeks.