The F-117 is a single seat, twin engine stealth attack aircraft developed by Lockheed’s highly secretive Skunk Works division and operated by the USAF.
Please see below for a preliminary features list.
- Hi-Fidelity Avionics simulations; this includes custom MFDs & CDU/NAV system (powered by SASL + Xlua)
- Highly Realistic Code based flight systems/procedures (Eg Fuel systems, FCS Systems, Autopilot systems etc.)
- Hi-Fidelity Art across the board; we are aiming to take the artwork quality seen in our Spitfire to the next level (images to come as texturing/modelling moves along)
- Performance & Data Matched Flight Model that replicates the unique quirks of both the FCS System and the instability of the aircraft when flying without the FCS (required for takeoff & landing)
- Realistic Simulation of the Twin F404 Engines
- Hi-Fi FMOD Sound System
- UFC HUD Controller
- Dynamic Heads up Display (HUD)
- Custom Particle FX + Rain FX
- Guided Weapons
- In-depth Navigation systems
You may recall, the developer last released the Supermarine Spitfire Mk IX.
*Images courtesy of FlyingIron Simulations.