Please see below for the original video trailer.
Next, see a complete update changelog.
FlyInside Flight Simulator 0.3.7.0 –
- Fixes bug where cockpit gauges sometimes “freeze” and stop responding/updating
- Fixes bug which was causing scenery-loading to freeze, and runaway memory usage
- Stall characteristics are now more realistic (still a work in progress though, just getting started)
- Engine-induced yaw now functions properly
- Adds “Sim -> Rewind” option so you can rewind your flight at any time, rather than just after a crash
- Adds additional bindings for switching views more convieniently
- Improves B55 default seat position
- Interactors (radio widget, arrows, etc) now properly appear at night
- Fixed bug with “Set Weather” sometimes failing or crashing
- Adds bindable axis for flaps
- Adds “Start Engines” binding
- Fixes bug w/ afterburner not fully activating intermittently
- Improves Otter RPM simulation values
- Fixes bugs w/ binding of Oculus Touch controls
- Fixes audio-related crash
- Fixes a couple of MD 530, B 55 systems bugs
- Fixed several bugs with simulator failing to run after applying update
*Video and feature image courtesy of FlyInside Flight Simulator.