Please see below for the complete changelog according to the developer.
To receive the update, please install the skunkcrafts installer : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php…
Date: Sep 19th 2018
- Fixed an issue where the spoilers would not deploy.
- Fixed Mach Hold no longer working after previous patch.
- Fixed how the mach tape moves.
- Fixed the elevator position indicator showing the value reversed.
- Fixed VMO indicator, indicating the wrong mach value.
- Fixed trim value at plane load-up.
- Fixed LE Flaps not deploying with alternate flap system.
- Fixed issue where only the left inner flap would fail.
- Set gear to fail down under 180 kts if no hydraulics available.
- Changed chance of having a gear failure. Less likely now.
- Fixed issue where you were not able to reconnect the CSD drive after having to disconnect it. The maintenance system will not fix it properly.
- Standby Altimeter setting will now match pilots altimeter on plane load.
- You will now be able to fix the tail skid if it gets hit and wont come up through the maintenance system.
- Added maint system feature that will pop tires or collapse a gear if you land to hard and too heavy. You will need to land significantly hard to trigger these.
- Fixed issue where occasionally the starter valves would get stuck open with no way to close them.
- Added aft cargo door visual to the 727-100 variant.
To review the original update announcement, see the source post via the developers Facebook page. If you’d like to learn more about the FlyJSim Boeing 727 Series Professional V3, visit the official product sales page.
*Image courtesy of FlyJSim.