Please see below for a complete update changelog according to the developer.
- New payload manager layout with new features that lets you customize payload with more precise range.
- New visual Fuel truck for changing fuel payloads with sounds. Fuel truck requires engines off and parking brake on.
- New gear sound with wind, new wind sound, new wheel whine sound and flaps handle sound.
- Tires are increased in polys to make the roundness smoother.
- New seatbelt textures and some other various placards in the cabin area.
- GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT added to user manual table of contents. See page 43.
Bugs & Updates
- Flight dynamics updated. N2 accuracy is increased. More throttle lever range for higher rpm to help maintain speed.
- Improved glareshield lighting.
- Tooltip for the vertical speed hold fixed for fsx.
- The Hobart sound fixed.
- Both HSI ADF/VOR needle updated. See the new updated user manual page 10 section 9 for detailed info.
- The ITT now has a minimum of 15 Celsius displayed for the lowest temp.
- The APU Generator load now reads between 3 and 5 Amps.
- Emergency lights now turns off the VC dome light when off or armed.
- Beacon and strobe lights for P3D updated for flash rate time.
- Engine gauges updated for accuracy on which bus is powering each unit. See the new updated user manual page 29 section 24 for detailed info.
- The kohlsman inhg no longer will skip values. It will repeat a value every 12 clicks just as the default tooltip does.
Please note, the update was sent to all stores on Thursday and should be available now or very soon.
*Image courtesy of Flysimware.