The highly anticipated Version 4.2 update for the Flysimware Learjet 35A is nearing release. In fact, according to a post via Facebook, “[c]oming soon to a sim near you.” The update includes several new features, namely PBR and dynamic lighting, as well as numerous bug fixes. Moreover, in anticipation of release, the developer has posted a new set of preview images showcasing the updated model.
Check out the screenshots below.
Next, see a list a of changes. Keep in mind however, “this list does’t even represent the extensive amount of work” that has gone into the update.
VERSION 4.2 UPDATES:
- PBR for P3Dv4.4 or higher
- Dynamic Lighting for P3Dv4 or higher
- Saving flight in cold/dark mode will now save/load the parked mode features like engine covers, chocks and [windshield] cover.
Bugs & Updates
- Both RMI’s are available on a VNAV approach when using the RXP GTN 650/750.
- Payload manager updated with more enhancements.
- Updated textures by Elias Strikos.
- Updated sounds added and created by Joe Zerilli.
- Updated flight dynamics and tested by an actual LR35 pilot Joe Zerilli.
- New modeling: New tip tank angle and new recognition lens. New animated beacon lights for P3D. New accurate engine intake and fan size. New accurate cabin window size. New cabin seats and baggage curtain.
To view the original preview images as well as accompany commentary, see the developers public Facebook group. Alternatively, for more information about the current version of the Flysimware Learjet 35A, visit the product sales page via the developers online store.
Stay tuned for an official release announcement.