After much anticipation, Flysimware has released the Version 4.2 update for the Learjet 35A – FSX and Prepar3D. The update includes several new features, namely PBR and dynamic lighting, improved textures, and numerous bug fixes. Moreover, according to the official release announcement, the update is “…now available at our store […] We will try to get this out to all stores within 2 days.”
Please see below for a list of changes.
- PBR for P3Dv4.4 or higher
- Dynamic Lighting for P3Dv4 or higher
- Saving flight in cold/dark mode will now save/load the parked mode features like engine covers, chocks and windshield cover.
Bugs & Updates
- Both RMI’s are available during a VNAV approach when using the RXP GTN 650/750.
- Payload manager updated with more enhancements.
- Updated flight dynamics and tested by an actual LR35 pilot Joe Zerilli.
- New tip tank angle and new recognition lens.
- New animated beacon lights for P3D.
- New accurate engine intake and fan size.
- New accurate cabin window size. New cabin seats and baggage curtain.
Updated real world sounds by Joe Zerilli
- Battery Master On/Off/Running
- Inverter On/Off/Running
- Avionics Master On/Off/Running
- Air Ignition Capacitor Noise
- Various Alarms
- Engine Starter, Combustion, Idle INTERNAL
- Engine Starter, Combustion, Idle EXTERNAL
- Door Latches
- Door Moving
- Gear Wind
- Tire Whine
- AP Disconnect
Updated textures by Elias Strikos
- Passenger and Cargo Cabins
- A/C Skin – Rivets
If you’d like to review the original release announcement, see the developers public Facebook group. Alternatively, for more information about the Flysimware Learjet 35A, jump directly to the product sales page.
Image // Flysimware