Please see below for a list of changes.
- AFCAD update
- Mesh update for compatibility with FSGlobal
- Mesh update to remove sunken terrain areas on default areas
- Airport ground textures update
- Minor corrections of misplaced objects
- Added sequenced flashers for MALS-F on 01L and 26L
- Fixed an issue with special effects which would not show up on KLAS arrival
- Improved night textures at the terminal parking areas
According to Emilios, “To install, simply download and run the FlyTampa [Universal] Installer, and select v1.1 from the small drop-down menu.”
If you’d like to review the original update announcement, see the source post via the FlyTampa forums. Alternatively, for more information about FlyTampa Las Vegas, visit the product sales page via the developers website.
*Image courtesy of FlyTampa.