For those unfamiliar with the location, CYUL is a large scale international facility serving Montréal, Quebec and surrounding area. The airport handles approximately 20 million passengers per annum and is a major connecting hub for Air Canada.
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a complete product changelog compared to the previous legacy version.
- Completely re-compiled for Prepar3D Version 4+
- New Terminal Extension
- New Taxiway Layout & Aprons
- New Taxiway & Runway Textures
- Specular & Normal maps on all Ground Overlays
- Added new wet weather effect layer, puddles and snow
- PBR Wet Effect
- PBR Terminal Windows
- New Runway Lights. Automatically activate in Fog
- Replaced animated & static vehicles with improved models
- Dynamic lighting
- SODE & Ctrl J Jetways
- SODE Windsocks
- Basic Terminal Interiors
- De-Icing Trucks
- Animated People
- Snow Drifts
- LUA Seasons for automatic seasonal texture switching
- 100s more improvements
To review the original release announcement, see the source post via Facebook. For more information about FlyTampa Montréal V2, visit the product page via the developers website. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $26.00 USD – existing owners can upgrade for $9.99 USD.
On a related note, as part of the release announcement, the developer remarks, “Vegas coming very very very soon.”
*Images courtesy of FlyTampa.