With regards to the airplane itself, the Robin DR401 is an upgraded DR400 model with a larger glass cockpit as well as electric trim and flaps.
The release captures look excellent, check out a selection of official product release images below.
Moreover, please see below for a full features list according to the developer.
- Accurate flight model tweaked by X-Aerodynamics.
- Integrated Laminar Garmin G1000.
- Functional virtual 3D cockpit, with manipulators VR ready.
- 3D model with high resolution PBR textures (4K).
FMOD Quality sounds (engine & system) by Daniela RC.
- Simulated FADEC test and Pre Heating.
- Windshield reflections.
- Optimized to save FPS.
Really looks to be a quality piece of software. Grab your copy today, the price can’t be beat!
To see the original release announcement and access download files, jump to the source thread via the x-plane.org forums. If you’d like to learn more about Aerobask, visit the developers official website.
*Images courtesy of Aerobask.