FS2Crew has released the Flight Sim Labs Airbus Edition for Prepar3D V4. The software is a fully featured crew simulation utility for the Flight Sim Labs A319-X and/or A320-X. According to the product page, “Incorporating the latest FS2Crew technologies and designed in close consultation with real-world Airbus pilots, this version of FS2Crew is one of our most realistic and feature rich [products] ever!”
Please see below for a product feature list.
- Procedures modelled on real-world Airbus procedures from the Airbus FCOM, QRH and FCTM
- Assume role of Pilot Flying as either CM1 or CM2 (Left/right seat pilot)
- Assume role of Pilot Monitoring from Takeoff to Landing
- Real Airbus Checklists and Flows
- Multiple config options for flight customization
- Packs off Takeoffs
- FA and ground crew integration
- Various approach profiles and Missed Approaches
- Visual Pattern / Touch and Goes
Keep in mind, there are two separate versions currently available, that being the base level (€39.95 EUR) and the “Captain’s Set” (€44.95 EUR) which includes RAAS Professional.
For more information or to purchase, visit the product listing page via the developers website. Existing FS2Crew users are entitled to €5.00 EUR discount.
Image // FS2Crew