MOROCCO – FSDG has released Casablanca’s Mohammed V International Airport (GMMN) for FSX and Prepar3D. The scenery is a detailed, realistic, and according to the developer, “superb quality” rendition of the real world airport facility.
As of the time of this writing, the package is priced at €21.42 EUR and is available directly via FSDG.
Please see below for a features list as well as some product images.
- Accurate rendition of Mohammed V International Airport, Casablanca, Morocco (GMMN) and surroundings
- Realistic shadow and light rendition
- Optimized for great performance and visual results
- Animated ground traffic
- New terminal and ground layout included
- Compatible with SODE/GSX jetways
- Compatible with all known add-ons including AES, GSX, UTX, FS Global and the ftx series
- Manual included