UNITED STATES – With much anticipation, FSDreamTeam has released KORD, Chicago O’Hare V2 for Prepar3D V4. The scenery is a comprehensive and wide-ranging upgrade to the developers legacy O’Hare project. Features include native P3DV4 design, high resolution building textures, PBR materials, dynamic lighting, detailed SODE jetways, animated passengers, custom ground vehicles, an updated airport layout, and much more.
Check out some screenshots below.
Next, see a product features list.
- The updated airport layout from 2019.
- A true fully native scenery, designed from the ground up for Prepar3D 4.
- Fully designed for PBR, with advanced materials and shaders.
- Complete Dynamic Lighting, optimized for speed.
- Completely made using the P3D4 SDK.
- Highly detailed SODE Jetways.
- Working information panels on gates.
- Working EMAS system that stops the airplane when hit.
- Highly detailed Terminal C interior in Avatar mode.
- Animated passengers inside the terminal, visible from the cockpit.
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting.
- Intensive use of LOD techniques in order to offer the best possible performances.
- High resolution building textures.
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the FSDreamTeam website. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $34.00 USD – owners of O’Hare 2011 are entitled to an upgrade discount although the purchase must be made via the ‘Addon Manager.’
Please note, the scenery is offered as “Try-Before-Buy” with a free 5-6 minute demo.