Check out some preview images below.
Next, see a list of key product features.
- High resolution photoreal coverage of 187 sq km
- Includes custom models for the city and the harbors of Genoa
- Well detailed, accurate and high quality renders Genoa airport (LIMJ), including baked/pre-rendered shadows and realistic transparency of the terminal windows
- Unique, realistic and accurate airport night light (runway, taxiways, aprons, surroundings)
- Accurate and realistic ground poly based on photos and satellite images
- Large number of custom objects dedicated for Genoa airport and city- cars, trucks, buses, airport equipment, boats (many types), static aircrafts and more
- Landable Helipads at Sheraton Hotel and City Hospital
- Accurate renders of the harbor and many objects along the approach
- Realistic and accurate ILS offset of 2 degrees
- Animated Jetways, VDGS and Hangars (SAM Plugin required)
- 3D volumetric grass between taxiways
- Massive optimize for good performance
- Custom mesh for the airport runway over the sea
- Custom made realistic static aircraft’s
- animated ships
To review the complete project announcement, see the source post via the developers Facebook page.
You may recall, back in September, Gaya also announced development of Brussels Airport for X-Plane 11. However, since this announcement, JustSim and Digital Design released their own rendition of Brussels for both X-Plane 11 and Prepar3D. Although one might speculate, Gaya has provided no specific clarification regarding this matter.
*Images courtesy of Gaya Simulations.