NEW ZEALAND – After much anticipation, Godzone Virtual Flight has officially released NZCH, Christchurch International Airport for Prepar3D V3/V4. The scenery is a highly detailed, accurate, and comprehensive rendition of the real world airport facility. Moreover, the package includes 7,000 square kilometres of photoscenery “depicting the city of Christchurch, and a large section of Canterbury between the Ashley and Rakaia rivers, including Banks Peninsula.”
Christchurch International Airport is located on New Zealand’s South Island and is currently the second busiest airport in the country (following Auckland which is in development by Flightbeam Studios).
Please see below for a product features list.
- Custom-built, photographically textured Christchurch International Airport;
- Works with and without Orbx NZSI;
- Approx 7,000 square kilometres of photoscenery, at least 1.2 metre/pixel;
- Christchurch City at 60cm/px;
- Christchurch International Airport at 7cm/px.
- Animated jetways, controlled by SODE;
- Prepar3d v4 version includes dynamic lights on the tarmac etc.;
- 5 metre elevation data for much of the photoscenery area;
- …1 metre elevation data for the airport and surrounds;
- GSX ‘ini’ file included to add GSX features to the gates, including visual guidance systems.
- Approx 2.44GB download.
The scenery is also coming soon for FSX which will be bundled with the Prepar3D version.
For more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the Godzone Virtual Flight website. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced $38.00 NZD (approximately $25.00 USD).