For those unfamiliar with the area, the airport is a small regional facility serving the town of Honningsvåg in Nordkapp, Norway. The only airline serving ENHV is Widerøe with flights to Hammerfest, Tromsø, Kirkenes, Mehamn, and Vadsø.
Check out some release images below. The official video trailer is also available via YouTube.
Next, see a product features list.
- Custom town in 3D
- Seabase and the port of Honningsvåg
- Custom made airport buildings
- Airport buildings with custom reflections
- Custom runway and taxiway textures 4K
- 4K textures for airport building
- Optimized photoreal texture
- HDR Lighting
- Optimized to work with runway follow terrain (best rendering with this setting on)
- Custom airport approach lighting
- Custom airport flood lighting
- Custom mesh
- Tested and working well in VR
- Scenery comes with summer textures
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the x-plane.org store. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $14.99 USD.
*Video and feature image courtesy of Hard Landing Studio.