HighSkyTech, the developer behind xAmbience, has released RealView for X-Plane 11.30+. The plugin is a cockpit enhancement product which provides a custom camera head movement engine. In simplistic terms, features include realistic head movement, camera shaking, g-force effects, and custom audio.
Please see below for a complete product features list.
- Fully custom camera engine
- Smooth camera movement
- Horizon hold mode
- Pitch hold mode
- Roll hold mode
- G-Force implementation
- G-Force camera shaking
- Camera response to the runway surface
- Camera response to landing gear
- Camera response to flaps extension
- Camera response to gear extension
- Camera response to speed brakes extension
- Camera response to STALL
- Camera response to OVERSPEED
- Camera response to longitudinal overload
- Camera response to side overload
- Overloads implementation
- Custom Sound Engine
- Custom thunder sounds
- Custom turbulence sounds
- Custom fire sounds
- Custom stall sounds
- Custom engine vibration effect
- Touchdown effect
- Easy adjustable interface
- Ability to make custom preset
- TrackIR compatibility
- Synchronization with XP Replay
- ASXP and other weather engines supported
- Modern UI with 3 pages and dark theme
For more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the x-plane.org store. As of the time of this writing, the plugin is priced at $24.95 USD.
Thank you as always to Rafael for the tip.
*Video courtesy of HighSkyTech.