Please see below for a complete update changelog – once again, for reference purposes, I have also included information from all previous versions.[Version 1.0.6]
- Fixed crossing mesh in front cabin
- Fixed occasional spotaneous “aircraft not activated” in flight
- Landing gear was being unnecessarily rendered in flight
- Added autopilot and yaw damper notification messages to avoid landing with them on
- Automatically hide the sidebar when taking screenshots.
- Screens weren’t entirely black at night due to residual reflection simulation
- Fixed non-working charts on Mac due to missing 3rd party libraries
- Implemented new brake axis management system that allows simultaneous use of pedals and keyboard.
- Added option to disable low-FPS warning for custom effects
- Minor optimizations of mesh in cockpit (10,000 polys down)
- Got rid of normal mapping artifact on propeller object
- Modified VS wheel manipulator avoid backface clicking
- Removed unused debug-version code for massive speedup in frame rendering
- Fixed broken async texture transfer to EFIS objects from background threads
- Optimized tablet rendering to completely disable when not showing tablet
- Seat mesh optimizations
- Fixed front steps appearing through pilot door
- Added visual effects configurator for low-end hardware
- Added MesaGL compatibility
- Fixed crash when depressurized & oxygen on at high altitude
- Fixed load crash due to some Windows machines not having properly working random number generators
- Cut approximately 150,000 polygons from model.
- Cockpit builder fuselage hiding wasn’t hiding front cabin
- Increased max person weight to 180 kg
- Fixed crash on soft reload during flight recovery or when switching airframes
- Fixed crash on startup on AMD GPUs due to broken SPIR-V support in driver
- Fixed hang on MacOS when updating obstacle database due to instanely slow performance of OS-provided strlcpy
- Implemented synthetic vision performance improvements (adaptive refresh rate, reduce mesh density)
- Fixed crash due to bad X-Plane dataref values confusing avionics
- Fixed macOS 10.12 unable to load plugin code due to bad curl library dependencies
- Soft crash due to bad CloseHandle use fixed
- Hard crash at startup due to failing
- CryptAcquireContext fixed
- Mac broken build fixed
- Minor texturing updates on labels
The updates should now be available via your X-Aviation user account. To learn more about the Hot Start TBM-900, visit the product sales page via X-Aviation.
Thank you to Rafael for the information.
*The original version of this post was updated to reflect the release of version 1.0.6.
*Image courtesy of Hot Start and X-Aviation.