Please see below for a complete changelog. For reference purposes, I have also included information from all previous updates.[Version 1.0.3]
- Cockpit builder fuselage hiding wasn’t hiding front cabin
- Increased max person weight to 180 kg
- Fixed crash on soft reload during flight recovery or when switching airframes
- Fixed crash on startup on AMD GPUs due to broken SPIR-V support in driver
- Fixed hang on MacOS when updating obstacle database due to instanely slow performance of OS-provided strlcpy
- Implemented synthetic vision performance improvements (adaptive refresh rate, reduce mesh density)
- Fixed crash due to bad X-Plane dataref values confusing avionics
- Fixed macOS 10.12 unable to load plugin code due to bad curl library dependencies
- Soft crash due to bad CloseHandle use fixed
- Hard crash at startup due to failing
- CryptAcquireContext fixed
- Mac broken build fixed
- Minor texturing updates on labels
The update is now available via your X-Aviation user account. If you’d like to learn more about the Hot Start TBM-900, visit the official product sales page via X-Aviation.
*Image courtesy of Hot Start and X-Aviation.