UNITED STATES – ImagineSim has released Atlanta 2019 for Prepar3D V4. The airport is a wide-ranging and comprehensive (free) upgrade to the developers existing KATL scenery. According to the official release announcement.
This feature-rich airport has had an extensive upgrade bringing a host of improvements including new high fidelity vehicle models with off/min/max display options, Live Scenery animations, terminal updates and repaints, PBR textures, taxi line alterations, the amazing new dropoff/pickup zone terminal canopies, jetway logo changes, Delta Museum aircraft exhibits, the Porsche Avenue development, hundreds of tweaks and improvements, and a complete recompile using the latest Prepar3D SDK.
Check out some screenshots below.
Next, see a product features list.
- Fantastic performance using 64bit code optimized for Prepar3Dv4.
- High definition building texturing and native Prepar3Dv4 ground polygons.
- Switchable dramatic PBR based water, reflection and shine texturing.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Introduces the spectacular canopies over the Main Terminal dropoff/pickup zones.
- Utilizes our bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Interactive SODE jetways.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Sophisticated animations generated with Simworks Studios Live Scenery module.
- Accurate AIRAC procedures.
- Extensive hand placed trees, plants and vegetation.
- No generic library textures used.
- Seasonal variations.
- 15 square mile coverage of the KATL area.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
As noted above, the update is free of charge for existing FSX/P3D users (who purchased after October 22, 2015) and is available via the ImagineSim Operations Center.
Alternatively, for more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the developers website. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at £24.99 GBP.