Please see below for a list of key features.
- Fantastic performance using code optimized for X-Plane 11.
- High definition building texturing and native X-Plane 11 terrain polygons.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Docking SAM jetways and SafeGate system.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Features the recently opened South Terminal.
- Utilizes ImagineSim’s bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Ultra realistic PBR texture effects.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
As usual, the update is available for download via the ImagineSim Operations Center. Alternatively, for more information regarding KAUS V2, see the product sales page via the developers website.
For those interested, the KAUS V2 video trailer was also posted earlier this week
*Images courtesy of Imagine Simulations.