Please see below for a brief product features list according to the developer.
- Fantastic performance using code optimized for X-Plane 11.
- High definition building texturing and native X-Plane 11 terrain polygons.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Features the recently opened South Terminal.
- Utilizes imaginesim’s bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
To review the complete release announcement, see the source post via Facebook. Alternatively, for more information, screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the developers website. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at £22.99 GBP.
Keep in mind, ImagineSim also recently announced Atlanta for X-Plane 11. In fact, according to the developer, users should expect even “more releases for X-Plane over the coming months.”
*Images courtesy of Imagine Simulations.