Check out some official release images below. For those interested, the video trailer was posted earlier this month.
Next, see a complete product features list according to the developer.
- For Prepar3Dv4.
- Fantastic performance using 64bit code optimized for Prepar3Dv4.
- High definition 2k building texturing and native Prepar3Dv4 ground polygons.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Features the newly opened Terminal 4.
- Utilizes imaginesim’s bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Interactive SODE jetways.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Trees, plants and vegetation modelled with types native to Singapore.
- No generic library textures used.
- Switchable high 2k or medium 1k texture set.
- 52 square kilometer coverage of the WSSS area.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
- CCX Singapore Lite recreating the city centre included for free.
- Pre-wired to receive imaginesim’s free Airport Animator plugin (due Fall 2018).
To learn more, review additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the official product sales page via the developers website. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at £25.99 GBP.
*Images courtesy of Imagine Simulations.