Please see below for a breakdown of both options.
Keep the TA-4J compatible with FSX!
- The model will have some restrictions in terms of complexity and video memory usage
- Not sure if it will be possible to model the rear cockpit to the level of detail I’d like to reach
- Conversion to PBR for P3D v4.4 users may take additional time, and in general the development time may be a little longer (a couple of months maybe).
Build the TA-4J for Prepar3D v4.4 (and above) only!
- Model can be built with PBR techniques and can use more polygons and textures!
- Much easier to create both the front and rear cockpits!
- Better modeling on some systems, less coding restrictions
- Quicker development
To submit your feedback, visit the above referenced poll via the developers Facebook page.
The TA-4J was last previewed earlier this week, see our post dated January 8, 2019 for more information.
*Image courtesy of IndiaFoxtEcho Visual Simulations.