Developer IndiaFoxtEcho has posted a new teaser image and brief status update regarding the TA-4J as well as various other ongoing projects.
First, with respect to the TA-4J, beta testing is proceeding well. Although bugs were identified, most items are relatively easy to rectify. Moreover, the master texture file (for the fuselage} was accidentally overwritten and the restore process resulted in the loss of the master file for several liveries. Nonetheless, the final build is still expected within 2 to 3 weeks.
Additionally, in regard to various other ongoing projects, the developer outlines the information below.
Other things I am working on:
- M-346: started doing some detail work on the textures. Looking REALLY good so far.
- MQ-25… still unfinished.
- T-X: still waiting for better cockpit pictures, at this point it is unlikely it will be ready before spring 2020.
- Eurofighter Typhoon: I’ve been notified of some minor issues with the latest build. Most of them are solved, but it takes a while to build an update.
Other experiments (late 2020 and beyond):
- T-45 Goshawk…. SLOWLY rebuilding the model, with a higher detail mesh, better textures and PBR.
- F-14D some very promising experiments with a very high LOD model. Works better than expected in P3D. We’ll see.