After an extended absence from the community, IRIS Simulations has returned with an update for the developers Pilatus PC-21 product line (FSX and Prepar3D). Specifically, the new 21-Driver is now available for purchase or as a free upgrade for existing customers.
According to IRIS, “Replacing the Pilatus PC-21 and PC-21 75th Anniversary product is the new 21-Driver product! Inspired by the [PC-21], the new 21-Driver product features a number of enhancements to bring this fantastic high performance trainer up to current IRIS standards and the latest simulation software.”
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a brief product features list.
- Custom soundpack based around the PT-6 engine.
- Superb flight models giving that true fighter style feel!
- A number of high quality paint schemes in glorious 4096×4096 pixel resolution.
- A custom paintkit in PSD format for customers to produce their own repaints!
- State of the art lighting techniques.
- Made to be FPS Friendly (No impact noticed compared to default scenery)
Please note, existing PC-21 customers can login to their account at the IRIS Store and download the updated version. Other vendors have been forwarded the applicable files and the updated installer should be available shortly.