JARDesign Group has announced a new co-pilot plugin for the FlightFactor Boeing 767 (V1.2.13) – X-Plane 11. The project is currently in beta and the developer is looking for 25 community testers. Keep in mind, the plugin is a payware product and there is no official release timeline.
Please see below for a list of product features.
- Animated 3D co-pilot model (male, “Sandy”)
- Can recognize and execute voice commands
- Can speak
- Can read checklists
- Can operate with events (flight parameters detection)
- Can execute SOP (normal procedures, limited)
- Man and woman co-pilot model (man only included at this time)
- Script based (possible to edit and change procedures, text, etc.)
For more information or to participate in beta testing, visit the source post via the JARDesign discussion board.
*Image courtesy of JARDesign Group.