Check out the product video trailer below.
Next, see a complete features list.
- Accurately modelled Hawk T1 and T1A, built using real-world aircraft plans
- Numerous animations including a storage hatch, ram air turbine (RAT), canopy and crew ladder
- Ground equipment including chocks, access steps and engine intake covers
- 4096 x 4096 textures are used to produce the highest possible texture clarity
- PBR (Physically Based Rendering) materials with real-time environment reflections for superb quality and realism
- Detailed normal mapping for down-to-the-rivet precision of aircraft features
- A truly 3D virtual cockpit right down to accurately modelled ejector seats and screw heads – every instrument is constructed fully in 3D with smooth animations
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment
- Interactive checklists for every stage of flight
- Aircraft configuration system that will allow you to choose between ‘cold & dark’ or ‘ready for take-off’ (if aircraft is stationary on the ground)
- Fully functional and comprehensive IFR-capable avionics fit, including AN/ARC 164 UHF radio, plus a retrofitted modern AN/ARC-232 UHF/VHF unit and TACAN/ILS radio units
- Authentic head-up display (HUD)
- Interactive logbook panel for logging your flight details (X-Plane native)
- Flight computer panel with useful information such as fuel burn, endurance, speed and wind speed/direction
- GoodWay compatible
- Adjustable canopy mirrors with real-time reflections of the environment
- Animated toe brakes
- Radio knob animations routed through plug-in logic, for optimum movement fidelity and sound synchronisation
- Custom-coded electrical system with AC and DC resets and loads
- Realistic landing gear with slow/fast tyre rotation animation (blurry when rotating fast), precise shock absorber animation and wheel chocks
- Custom-coded hydraulic systems, including functioning RAT
- Realistic lighting system with rheostat controls
- Custom external light logic with custom strobe light pattern and custom light halos for added realism
- Capable of loading and firing X-Plane’s default weapons. The currently selected loadout is automatically saved for the next flight.
The Hawk T1 is supplied in the following twelve paint schemes:
- Hawk T1 Royal Air Force Early trainer livery, XX241
- Hawk T1 Empire Test Pilots School livery, XX341
- Hawk T1 Royal Air Force Valley, Central Flying Squadron, XX176
- Hawk T1 Royal Air Force Camouflage scheme, XX353
- Hawk T1 Royal Air Force 4 FTS, Welsh Dragon livery, XX172
- Hawk T1 Royal Air Force 19 Squadron, RAF Leeming – XX329
- Hawk T1 Royal Air Force Red Arrows 2011 livery XX260
- Hawk T1A Royal Air Force 100 Squadron, Black livery, XX331
- Hawk Mk 51 Finnish Air Force, HW-346
- Hawk Mk 53 Indonesian Air Force, LL-5320
- Hawk Mk 63 Royal Saudi Air Force, 79034
- Hawk Mk 63 Swiss Air Force, U-1252T1
- Realistic and accurate flight dynamics based on real-world performance and handling data, and input from Hawk pilots
- Authentic sound set, generated using X-Plane’s state-of-the-art FMOD sound system
- Custom sounds for switches, canopy, warnings and more, featuring accurate location placement of sounds in the stereo spectrum, 3D audio effects, atmospheric effects, adaptive Doppler, exterior sounds spill in when canopy is opened, different sound characteristics depending on viewing angle etc.
- Comprehensive manual with panel guide and performance data
- PSD Paint Kit included so you can create your own paint schemes
- Dedicated pop-up window for sound mixing, allowing for individual adjustment of the volume of exterior sounds, in-cockpit sounds and various effects
To learn more or review additional project media, see the official product page via the Just Flight website. As of the time of this writing, the aircraft is priced at $44.99 USD.
*Video and feature image courtesy of Just Flight.