Please see below for a complete update changelog from initial release.
- Improved performance (FPS)
- Added new custom cockpit sounds (window, heating controls, HSI slaving switches, carb heat lever)
- Implemented circuit breaker logic
- Revised checklists
- Improved Librain plugin effects
- Updated manual to provide instructions for installing Librain plugin
- Wheel chocks can now be removed in VR mode for greater realism
- Added headphone jack and fade-in effects (click on PHONE socket on left main panel)
- Added VR magnet attach point for XPad
- Made spark plug fouling rate and Vapour lock configurable via manifest.json file.
- Hide Yoke system now responds to X-Plane’s default command
- Optimised performance.
- Fixed case sensitivity issue for Linux
- Removed default wing condensation effects. (They’re excessive by default).
- Support for rain effects (requires free 3rd party “librain” plugin)
- Improved VR support (VR pop-up support, cleaned up yoke, more supported knobs, etc.)
- Improved sounds and sound effects
- Upgraded to SASL 3.5.1, which now includes pop-out window support
- Compatibility with the latest RealityXP GTN 750 features
- Improved flight dynamics for XP11.30
- Separated out checklist into ‘manifest.json’ file, so it’s now end-user editable
- Moved cockpit.obj file into ‘objects’ folder, for neater top directory
- Numerous optimisations and improvements
To review the complete update announcement, see source post via Just Flight ‘Solutions.’ For more information about the Piper PA-28-181 Archer III for X-Plane 11, visit the product sales page via Just Flight.
*Images courtesy of Just Flight.