UNITED KINGDOM – Just Flight has introduced Volume 4 of the VFR Real Scenery NexGen 3D series for FSX and Prepar3D. The package covers Scotland and features detailed photoscenery, custom mesh, accurate autogen placement, numerous representative landmarks, performance optimization, and much more. There is currently no official release timeline for the project.
Check out some preview images below.
Next, see a preliminary product features list.
- Multiple simulator support – the scenery can be active in all your supported simulators at the same time using a single installation
- 25cm/50cm aerial photos taken from 2015 onwards used as source imagery
- Scenery Manager utility included so you can adjust scenery options and activate/deactivate the scenery in individual simulators
- Performance boost – because the display of photo textures and individually placed autogen objects is more efficient than the generic tile-based system used in default scenery, the performance of your simulator(s) will actually improve when NexGen 3D scenery is being used!
- 1.2m/pixel general texture resolution. The texture resolution around airports and specific points of interest is 60cm/pixel.
- 5m (ultra-high) elevation mesh resolution
- Comprehensive 3D autogen coverage of buildings and vegetation, accurately placed from real-world data
- Numerous additional custom scenery objects
- Adjusted default landmark objects
- Optional custom night textures
- All water areas are created as simulator ‘water’ and are fully landable in appropriate aircraft
- Default airports or runways have been adjusted as necessary
- Automatic updating as new or expanded data becomes available
- Compatible with third party airport sceneries
For more information and additional screenshots, visit the product development page via Just Flight.