GREECE – Already available for Prepar3D V4.4+, JustSim has now released LGSA, Chania International Airport “Ioannis Daskalogiannis” for X-Plane 11. Similar to the P3D version, the scenery is a highly detailed and comprehensive rendition of the real world airport facility as well as the surrounding area.
Features include detailed buildings, high resolution textures, glass reflections, custom autogen for the entire island, night effects, performance optimization, and much more.
For those unfamiliar with the area, the airport is a joint civil-military facility located nearby Souda Bay on the Akrotiri peninsula of the Greek island of Crete. Traffic wise, LGSA handles more than 3 million passengers per annum.
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a product features list.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom autogen for whole island
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €15.00 EUR.