GREECE – JustSim has released LGIR, Heraklion International Airport “Nikos Kazantzakis” for Prepar3D V4.4+. The scenery is a highly detailed rendition of the real world airport facility and further includes a significant portion of the surrounding area (including hotels alongside the coastline).
The scenery is complete with high resolution textures, custom buildings, PBR materials, dynamic lighting, and much more.
For those unfamiliar with the area, LGIR is located on the on the island of Crete and is currently the second busiest airport in Greece (following Athens).
Please see below for a product features list.
- Fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons were compiled using SDK 4.4-PBR materials use
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Custom models of buildings and hotels on the coastline.
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Custom restaurants and hotels on the coastal line of the sea
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- 3D grass
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3D taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegatation, photobackground high resolution
- Realistic reflections on glass
Keep in mind, the scenery is also coming for X-Plane 11.
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €17.60 EUR.