GREECE – As expected, JustSim has released LGIR, Heraklion International Airport “Nikos Kazantzakis” for X-Plane 11. The scenery is a highly detailed and comprehensive rendition of the real world airport facility as well as a significant portion of the surrounding area.
Features include high resolution textures, detailed buildings and objects, realistic glass reflections, custom airport lights, performance optimization, and much more.
For those unfamiliar with the area, Heraklion is located on the on the island of Crete and is currently the second busiest airport in Greece (following Athens).
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a complete product features list.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom autogen for whole island
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the x-plane.org store. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $17.90 USD.
Keep in mind, Heraklion is also available for Prepar3D V4.