AUSTRIA – First X-Plane, now P3D – JustSim has released Innsbruck Airport V3 for Prepar3D V4.4+. The release is a comprehensive and wide-ranging (paid) upgrade to the developers legacy LOWI scenery. Features include PBR materials, improved ground poly, a new terminal model, additional autogen, adjusted dynamic lighting, and much more.
Check out some screenshots below.
Next, see an update changelog and product features list.
- Texture ground polygons was changed.
- Ground polygons were compiled using SDK 4.4-PBR materials used.
- New terminal and lounge zone modeled
- New autogen objects have been added.
- 3D models of churches have been added.
- Animated wind socks (SODE) have been added.
- AFCAD file has been modified.
- Dynamic lighting has been added changed.
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- Additional optimization performed
- Small fix
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures.
- Fully AI traffic compatible.
- Excellent night effects.Optimized
- for excellent performance.
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format.
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting.
- Automatic season change for vegetation, photo background
- Realistic reflections during rain
- Realistic reflection on glass
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad 3D
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
- fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe and FTX Global Vector
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €16.50 EUR. Owners of the previous version are entitled to a special upgrade price of €5.00 EUR .