The airport is a busy commercial facility located in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, part of the New Orleans metropolitan area. Traffic wise, KMSY handles more than 13 million passengers per annum.
Please see below for a product features list according to the developer.
• KMSY airport all buildings objects and ground polygons made from native PBR materials
• New terminal opening May 2019, with full interiors including checking counters, security checkpoints departure lounges etc.
• Old terminal keeping concourse D the only part that will remain after most of the old terminal being demolished after the new terminal is operational.
• Customized ship traffic for the Mississippi river, featuring the typical type of ships made for specially for KMSY by Henrik Nielsen.
• Nearby surroundings of KMSY
• SODE animated jetways for the best jetway animation possible.
• SODE controlled lighting, automatically illuminating when low visibility and rain conditions.
• SODE controlled rain effects, enabling wet PBR surfaces whenever rain is present
• Special slippery condition for runways/taxiways that would affect braking action whenever it is raining.
• Seasonal textures and conditions, set by the scenery configurator tool.
• More than 30 square miles of photo scenery with thousands of manually placed autogen and their respective seasons perfectly blending with other addons.
• And much more…..
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the LatinVFR store. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $22.90 USD.
*Images courtesy of LatinVFR.