UNITED STATES – First released earlier this month, LatinVFR has now made available a new product update for the developers KMSY, Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport – Prepar3D V4.4+. The update brings the software up to Version 1.2 and features a number of additions and fixes to the existing scenery build. Items of note include the addition of more static ships, clutter objects, airport ground animations, and rain puddles.
According to the developer, “All existing KMSY customers will receive an email with the new download links….”
Please see below for a complete update changelog.
- Fixed issues with the lighting, the SFL was offset, now its going to the correct direction
- Fixed issues with AFX file and wrong approaches due to wrong runway designations
- Added more static ships in the river near KMSY
- Added more clutter objects
- Added more rain puddles during the rainy season
- Added more airport ground animations
- Fixed D gates apron marks
If you’d like to review the original update announcement, see the source post via Facebook. Alternatively, for more information about KMSY by LatinVFR, visit the product sales page via the developers store.
*Image courtesy of LatinVFR.